Retail salespersons perform some or all of the following duties:
Retail salespersons may specialize and act as consultants in home entertainment systems, computers and other products and services.
The Salesforce Industries Media & Entertainment group is looking for it s next Product Manger. Salesforce Industries builds deep industry-specific products designed to serve the needs of the biggest companies in the biggest industries disrupting each industry one by one. The Media & Entertainment group serves Content Creators, Publishers, Studios, and the like all of the brands you ve heard of. We take the world s strongest CRM and Customer Success Platform and extend it further to speed adoption in our vertical. We are looking for a top Product Management professional to help build and ship these products.
Our ideal candidates has been a Product Manager previously, with a background that includes Salesforce, CRM, Enterprise Software, Analytics, and Advertising or Media related work. Due to the breadth of responsibility, this role calls for a strong, proactive Product Manager capable of independently driving the product forward. The ideal candidate has direct past experience developing and shipping a product to market and is willing to be very hands on during the development process. Our applications help enterprises manage the full subscriber lifecycle and deliver enhanced digital experiences across the complete spectrum of the consumer and business to business experience by enabling better omni-channel user experiences, more agile content distribution workflows, improve subscriber monetization and productivity for companies that produce, distribute and stream; video, music, audio, motion pictures, television programs, recordings, broadcast TV and radio, B2C publishing, B2B information services, video games and supplementary services and products. The Media & Entertainment team is one of the newest industry-specific teams, however it has one of the highest existing customer counts, providing for a strong opportunity to quickly grow the business unit.
Senior Product Manager Media & Entertainment Cloud
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology team in the world
The Salesforce Industries Media & Entertainment team is looking for a star Product Management professional to drive the next set of industry-specific functionality for our media, content, and advertising solution focused products.
Ideal candidate is a Salesforce know-it-all, or someone who wants to become just that. Much of our mandate is to extend core Salesforce offerings into Media specific use cases, so they work out-of-the-box and incorporate best practices from around the industry, as well as mind-blowing innovations from other industries.
Heres what youd be doing:
Define product roadmap and manage product backlog for our Core Technologies team including attending daily stand-ups, presenting weekly progress, leading retrospectives, writing requirements, and all things of a day to day product management role
Ensure that the Agile delivery process runs smooth and deliveries are done on time and with high quality
Be a trusted partner with the Engineering teams and ensure that the development teams have the needed clarity to execute their development tasks
Create user stories, product mockups, UX flows, and integration requirements -- then take those requirements to work with Development team, UX team, and Business teams
Work cross-functionally with other Product Leaders across Salesforce, helping push your product roadmap and requirements into their backlogs
Engage with customers, partners, SIs, and ISVs to gather requirements, explain our products, and understand pain points for future development
Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
First and foremost:
Demonstrable Salesforce product knowledge
Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa
Past experience developing a product from concept to design to shipping
Experience around Advertising, Content Licensing, Streaming Services, Gaming, or Studio Production a strong plus
Experience working around APIs and 3rd party integrations a plus
Strong Business Analysis experience and background
Attention to detail and willingness to write detailed Product Requirements and work on UX mockups or Low-Fi prototypes
Experience working with a global team Salesforce Media & Entertainment leadership is California but our customers are located in all areas of the world
Everything else that matters:
Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Product Management and/or platform product engineering with expertise in Enterprise / SaaS environments
Agile methodology; strong written and oral communication
MBA may be helpful, but if you learned how to code instead and can talk to us about it with ease, all the better
A sense of humor and grace under pressure
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .,
- Work with Strategy Management team to refine social media strategy and best practices for AVOD Shows & Movies in (Hindi, Marathi and Bengali) languages.
- Develop large & active communities that propagate Brand Love for specific shows, engaged to social media & flow through to platform in the form of increased platform usage.
- Measure, Analyze & report ROI of social media efforts project wise, including traffic, audience growth, engagement, reach. Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns / collections.
- Champion proactive real-time-marketing & topical/occasion led themes being manifested on social platforms through interesting campaigns.
- Manage AVOD pages along with language pages and ensure proper messaging is being executed across all platforms, leveraging the strength of each platform.
- Build, Leverage & expand the network of Influencers, bloggers & publishers.
- Assist with copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed for notifications, social media updates, etc.
- Manage agency partners to collaboratively achieve the KPIs set at the start of the year.
- Stay up to date and informed on social media trends and adapt accordingly.
We have urgent opening in qatar post for the Mechanical Technician Shutdown.
Qualification - Higher Secondary with III (Industrial Training Institute) Passed (OR) Having National Council for Vocational Training Certificate in Mechanical Trade Certificate with 5 Years Related Experience in Petro-Chemical industries. Should be able to communicate well in English.
Experience - Having good exposure in Mechanical maintenance activities in the continuous running plants such as Fertilizer or Gas or Petrochemical Process Industries. Should be familiar with removal and fix back of Pumps, Blowers, all types of Valves, Vessels, Columns, Exchangers, Pipes and other static equipment's. Should be
able to carry out maintenance activity
independently wherever applicable. Should be well familiar in handling different type of tools used for maintenance activities and able to work
in high elevation with adequate safety protective equipment. Having good knowledge in Rotating equipment maintenance will be an added advantage.
Maximum Age limit: 50 Years.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY SEND ME UPDATED CV WITH EDUCATIONAL, EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT COPY & PHOTO.
Apply to jobs on the go
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Change Management Practice
We are the architects and builders of intentionally designed human journeys made up of experiences, conversations, narratives, and development that help people generate meaning, arrive at insights, and ultimately manifest in new behaviors.
We are employee-centric strategists skilled at navigating the organic, messy space of organizational change from a foundation of unparalleled execution capability, a deep understanding of organizational dynamics, and a reverent appreciation for what makes us all human.
We are partners and trusted advisors to pragmatic leaders who wisely seek to avoid the gravitational pull of failure to which most transformations succumb by bringing to bear the art and science of behavior change towards building sustainable enterprise capabilities.
Be trusted talent advisor for Change Management strategy and implementation within client transformation.
Leverage established Change Management methodologies/tools to develop and execute the strategic plan supporting implementation, execution, and adoption.
Manage the change management for clients including setting change strategies and managing change-related project plans.
Manage change management deliverables including change plan, leadership alignment, communications, change impacts, training/Super Users, Change Agent Network, and value realization.
Contribute to the communication strategy and works with key client stakeholders to develop communications materials.
Contribute to the training strategy and works with key client stakeholders to develop training materials.
Develop and maintains relationships with key client and internal stakeholders.
Translate theoretical approaches, past experiences, and business needs into practical plans and manage/ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
Drive, monitor, and manage change workstream delivery ensuring key milestones are met on time and within budget.
Work with relevant stakeholders (including SMEs) to build change management understanding and ensure stakeholders are prepared to effectively lead and embed change with their teams.
Qualifications we seek in you
Bachelor s Degree, preferably MBA or MA/MS in Org Development and Leadership or another related field
Consulting or industry experience with strong knowledge of change management, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation
High EQ, curiosity, courageousness, and incisiveness
Experience in Digital Transformation preferred
Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
Excellent consultative and diagnostic skills
Ability to work through organizational complexity
Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Demonstrates leadership potential, including the ability to manage and influence others
Strong analytic skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
I have been with Accenture for more than five years and I like the diversified role that I play. By offering diversified roles, which gave me the opportunity to learn different processes other than my forte is the way Accenture groomed me into becoming a leader. I believe being a woman in this industry, one can contribute in creating a positive work environment and my one advice to all women considering a career in this industry is to join and.
Garima Dhingra, SAP HR Functional Consultant
- Experience in delivering end-to-end projects in Media & Entertainment Industry focused on video services and analytics, data monetization, advertising, content management, gaming etc.
- Prior experience in top consulting firms on M&E engagements preferred
- In-depth understanding of the Linear TV and OTT ecosystem, along with knowledge of tools, capabilities, features and functionalities
- Build capabilities in Marketing and Data Monetization, Advertising Transformation, Digital Driven Channels Transformation, Content Management and Intelligence, Digital Rights Management, etc.
- Provide inputs for building a product roadmap for video solutions
- Business development - Generate new pipeline in the media industry globally working along with local account teams
Candidate must knows one language either Tamil or Telugu plus good in English as well.
Hiring For Inside Sales Role Designation- Executive/ Sr. Executive
Location-QNA Media Pvt. Ltd. Balaji Estate , Govindpuri , Delhi.
Time- 10:00 AM 7:00 PM QNA Media Pvt. Ltd
QNA Marcom is a niche marketing and communications agency for technology vendors, distributors and solution providers. We consult our clients on advertising strategy (print, digital, social media), creative development, media buying & planning, brand strategy & corporate identity, exhibition stands, tele marketing, data profiling, lead generation, end to end event management & activations (big and small), content development, content promotion, PR, go to market strategy, new market penetration, market research & analysis, integrated channel marketing campaigns, channel partner recruitment for vendors, website & mobile applications, E-commerce, SEO, digital marketing, blogs, manpower recruitment, sales training and development. Job Description- We are looking to employee client oriented Inside sales executive with experience in IT products and service distribution. Responsibilities- Identify key players via cold calling, emails and research. To develop new leads, communicate with customers, understandtheirneeds,andensuringasmoothsalesprocessbyactingasabridgein between customers and our client. You should be able to close campaign requirement and meet daily targets. Responsible for a qualified lead generation and development of a healthy sales funnel. Develop pipeline and create a consistent flow of interested prospects. B2B Process. Experience- Must be a graduate or equivalent degree (preferable B. Tech and Technical Degree) 2-4Yearsofexperienceininsidesaleswouldbepreferred. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Prior experience in IT software & Hardware Company. Experience in Technology Inside Sales is a must. Basic understanding of it infrastructure(Network/Server/storage/ERP) Industry- Marketing and Advertisement If Interested revert with the Updated CV. email@example.com
Candidate must be good in French Verbal & Written.
Hiring For Inside Sales Role Designation- Executive/ Sr. Executive
Location-QNA Media Pvt. Ltd. Balaji Estate , Govindpuri ,
Delhi. Time- 10:00 AM 7:00 PM QNA Media Pvt. Ltd
QNA Marcom is a niche marketing and communications agency for technology vendors, distributors and solution providers. We consult our clients on advertising strategy (print, digital, social media), creative development, media buying & planning, brand strategy & corporate identity, exhibition stands, tele marketing, data profiling, lead generation, end to end event management & activations (big and small), content development, content promotion, PR, go to market strategy, new market penetration, market research & analysis, integrated channel marketing campaigns, channel partner recruitment for vendors, website & mobile applications, E-commerce, SEO, digital marketing, blogs, manpower recruitment, sales training and development. Job Description- We are looking to employee client oriented Inside sales executive with experience in IT products and service distribution with Fluency in French Language. Responsibilities- Identify key players via cold calling, emails and research. To develop new leads, communicate with customers, understandtheirneeds,andensuringasmoothsalesprocessbyactingasabridgein between customers and our client. You should be able to close campaign requirement and meet daily targets. Responsible for a qualified lead generation and development of a healthy sales funnel. Develop pipeline and create a consistent flow of interested prospects. B2B Process. Experience- Must be a graduate or equivalent degree (preferable B. Tech and Technical Degree) 2-4Yearsofexperienceininsidesaleswouldbepreferred. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Prior experience in IT software & Hardware Company. Experience in Technology Inside Sales is a must. Basic understanding of it infrastructure(Network/Server/storage/ERP) Industry- Marketing and Advertisement If Interested revert with the Updated CV. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Work closely with business, product, marketing teams to conceptualize and implement content strategy.
2. Strong understand of brand management, consumer marketing, Digital Solutions & lead generation.
3. External media content on social media and digital platforms. user engagement content like Push notifications, SMS, emails; employer branding via internal channels, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
4. Should be digital savvy and execute content marketing initiatives on various content channels including all of brand's social media handles, blogs, influencers, vernacular media etc.
5. Exceptional understanding of lead generation & keep on top of metrics
6. Strong project manager ability & engage productively key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
7. -Collaborate with design, writing and production teams to produce and distribute high quality content including audio/video/visuals.
- Work with external agencies or business partners for strategic content requirements
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation
Greetings from VISISHTACONSULTING
ROLE SENIOR MANAGER WEB MANAGEMENT
COMPANY REPUTED MEDIA GROUP AT HYDERABAD
SALARY UPTO 12 LACS
PG IN COMPUTERS/ IT or BTECH/BE in computers or IT
JD for the job description
Company reputed Media both electronic and print ( paper ) with a decade experience in media field
Roles and responsibilities of the position
Key skills required:
Web technologies: PHP,HTML, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java script, JQuery, Angular, NodeJS,Ajax, Boostrap
Cloud Technologies: AWS cloud
Database technologies: MySql
Content Management Systems: Drupal, WordPress, AWS Cloud
Servers: Ubuntu, Linux, Windows, Android (Java) and iOS (ObjectiveC) development
CANDIDATES CAN BE FROM ANY LOCATION But knowledge of Telugu is desirable
PG: Master in Computers
if your profile matches please share your resume to KONDAPIRAO55@GMAIL.COM with present ctc, expected ctc notice period
- Ideating and strategizing 360-degree marketing campaigns for launch and sustenance campaigns
- Create Viral and Organic reach for the content via innovative social and PR campaigns for digital & social mediums
- Finalization of the launches and brand sustenance activities in coordination with the business heads
- Work closely with the programming and consumer research & insights teams for developing the brand calendar for the entire year
- Support the brand with high quality, timely marketing inputs and implement tactical plans / programs to maximize the value of the brands through launch, growth & other phases
- Understanding the social media analytics and generating insights out of the same. Management & leveraging social media & online reputation management of the brand
- To conduct Brand track studies by spearheading relevant Market Research to monitor trends and consumer perception
- Cost effective and ROI driven media planning & buying activities
- Ensure support from the sales team
- Constant innovation in terms of media and marketing strategies to keep ahead of competition
- Identify potential brand partnerships & strategy tie ups with media and non-media partners (internal & external) for effective campaigns
- Oversee execution of communication strategies for the brand/ channel, new show launches and sustenance activities
- Responsible to finalize the budget in accordance to the Marketing head and tracking the same for launches, sustenance or trade activities
- Analyzing the value add of the campaign
Skill required: Foreign Language - Spanish
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves The key is a new operating model -one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do
You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Foreign Language team which will help translate documents to clients across industries such as telecom, media, entertainment, banking and insurance. You should be proficient in the foreign language and use translation tools to meet the clients needs. You should also have at least a B1/B2 certification from a recognized institution.
The Spanish language team aids in translating process documents, reports and presentations from Spanish to English and vice versa, as required. The team is responsible for processing subcontractor documents, balanced scorecard and predefined reports. The team is also responsible for claiming missing documents from contractors/providers and coordinating with support centers for subcontractor documentation indexing.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Roles and Responsibilities
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.,
A leading MNC in FMCG space is looking forMediaMarketingManager-
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, buying, implementing, managing and monitoring company's mainstream media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales
- Develop, Plan & execute Media strategy for the brands backed up with research & strategy.
- Coordinate negotiations with Media vendors
- Constant communication & coordination internally within teams and devising creative media plans
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
- Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
Digital Media/Social Media:
- As a Social Media Manager the incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. The incumbent will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post -buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Ability to work as a team
- Enthusiasm and a passion for advertising/marketing.
- Willingness and motivation to learn and contribute to organisation growth
- Comprehensive knowledge of online creative specifications.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills; can work from little detail.
- Dedication to excellent client service.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to deal with large data sets
This requirement is for a popular Entertainment Media company.
Looking at a resource with minimum 5 years of experience in SAP FICO.
Position is located at Trivandrum office.
Experience on full life cycle expertise on FICO sought.
JOB ROLE: SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: Andheri (Mumbai)
Supported formats- pdf, doc, docx, csv, rtf, txt files File size should not exceed 5 MB