1. Organising / Conducting Board /Committee meetings and annual / extraordinary general meetings (AGMs / EGMs), as per the Companies Act 2013 (including minimum prescribed board meetings in a year).
2. Preparation and Circulation of Board / Committee meeting minutes within prescribed timeline.
3. Circulation of notice and agenda for Board / Committee meeting along with annexure within timelines (except Board / Committee meeting held on shorter notice).
4. Issuance of Securities (Shares / Debentures) and compliance with Companies Act, RBI and FEMA.
5. Maintaining and updating relevant statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries i.e. required under Companies Act on timely basis.
6. Dealing with correspondence, collating information, and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
7. Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required.
8. Preparing and timely filing of necessary e-forms / returns with MCA/ROC/RBI/AD.
9. Timely filing of intimation / returns of foreign inward remittance to AD, RBI, and any other relevant authorities.
10. Coordinating with external parties such as advisers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors and providing necessary documents and information.
11. Paying dividends if Board's recommendation is approved by the Shareholders and managing share option schemes.
12. Application for ISIN / Demat a/c opening / closing.
13. Dematerialisation and Rematerialisation on securities.
14. Informing the Board / Committee members well in advance about attendance requirement under Companies Act or any other applicable Laws.
15. Provide support to other teams during mergers / acquisitions or for completion of transaction(s).
16. Ensure that all notifications related to Board / Committee members / management are issued within the regulatory periods, as applicable.
17. Monthly / Quarterly MIS for secretarial compliance.
18. Assisting in due diligence for corporate matters for potential acquisition targets.
19. Follow up a regulatory filing made with MCA / ROC, AD, RBI / RTA / DP, and other relevant authorities.
20. Obtaining compliance certificate from practicing company secretary as required by lenders
21. Annual filings with MCA/ROC, RBI, and other authorities.
22. Guide team members in their task on regular basis.
23. Handling certain activities related to proposed merger of group companies.
We are looking for a semi qualified company secretary for the associate position in our corporate
1. Qualification Candidate shall complete Executive Program.
2. Years of experience minimum of 2-3 years under PCS
3. The person would be involved in undertaking our clients requirements under Company
law, LLP Act, FEMA and secretarial practices.
4. Job description:
a. Should be well versed & capable of handling Company law & LLP matters.
b. Should be aware of FEMA regulations with respect to inbound and outbound
investments and capable of handling FEMA compliances.
Remuneration: Depends on the experience, knowledge & previous earnings.
Job Responsibilities: We are looking for an experienced Company Secretary to manage the day-to-day Company Law related compliance for the entire Group
Job location: Kolkata
About the Role:
The Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented. The company secretary ensures that an organization complies with relevant legislation and regulation and keeps board members informed of their legal responsibilities. It is the responsibility of the company secretary to ensure that the company and its directors operate within the framework of law. It is also their responsibility to register and communicate with shareholder and to maintain company records, such as lists of directors and shareholders, and annual accounts.
Based in Gurgaon and reporting to the Zone General Counsel.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to
As a company secretary, the candidate needs to :
- Report to the chairman and liaise with board members (Includes Expats);
- Prepare agendas and papers and convening board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points;
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and file required forms and annual returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Registrar of Companies;
- Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the committees;
- Ensure compliance of all statutory compliances applicable to the company;
- Advising the board and company on good governance practices and compliance of various laws and regulations;
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise board members on legal and governance matters and implications of proposed policies;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action;
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable SEBI and LODR regulations, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes and take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers;
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company - in a publicly listed company.
- The candidate shall be a qualified and fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (FCS) and a Degree in law.
Desired Work experience:
- Significant professional post qualification experience of minimum of 15 years
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a company secretary of a large legal entity preferable a multi-national company;
- Demonstrated experience advising board of directors on matters of governance, compliance and best practices; and Demonstrated experience and competence in interpretation of complex legislation and regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills to handle board of directors (Includes Expats);
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels;
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work;
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure;
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members;
- Stakeholder and Team Management skills;
- Integrity and Discretion when handling confidential information;
- A sound grasps of corporate governance issues;
- A commercial frame of mind.
Greetings from Motifire Management Services Pvt Ltd!
This is to reference with your profile in Shine.com for the below urgent requirement for one of our esteemed client
Client Name : Sudarshan Pharma Industries Ltd.http://www.sudarshanpharma.com
Location : Borivali
Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years Or Fresher
Skills required (Essential)
No of Position-1
Notice period: immediate
Interested candidates please share their updated profiles along with your expected salary on the same mail firstname.lastname@example.org further process.
Greetings from C-Edge Technologies!
Work Location: Wagle Estate, Thane
Desired Candidate Profile
Interested Applicant Please email CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to jobs on the go
Ethics & Compliance Manager, MNC Manufacturing
The incumbent should be a Company Secretary or LLB from premiere institute with experience in Compliance, Ethics, Code of Conduct, Risk and Labour Law in a MNC FMCG, Banking & Insurance Company, IT Company etc.
The incumbent will be responsible for -:
Labour and Environmental laws and industry specific laws.
- Should have strong knowledge and expertise in Labour and Environmental laws and industry specific laws.
- Working knowledge of data privacy laws would be an advantage.
The incumbent will be responsible for -:
- Enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices.
- Controlling systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies across the company and the wider organization
- Tracking and monitoring all statutory compliances related to such policies, including annual filings etc,
- Drafting, modify and implementing company policies
Female candidate will be preferred.
Candidates meeting above may contact - Sanjeev
Inside this Business Group
Minimum requirement for candidate is a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or construction/engineering with 5+ year job related practical experience. An M.B.A. would be an added advantage. Action orientation, analytic skills, and good program management skills and strong business partnership skills are required to be successful in this job.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.INExperienced HireJR0198347BangaloreFinance,
A Company Secretary is an official representative of the company responsible for the administration of an organization in compliance with rules, regulations, and law. A company secretary also ensures every part of the organization including the board of directors and their work comply with the statutory regulations set by the governing authorities inside and outside of the company. They are the bridge between external and internal governance in a company and have responsibilities that extend much beyond the said cases.
To become a Company Secretary, you have to pass three level examinations conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India which takes a minimum of 3 years. The 3 programs are the Foundation Program, Executive Program, and Professional Program. Foundation program is an 8-month correspondence course and eligibility is 12th pass from any discipline. Executive program is another 8-month course and requires you clear foundation program or graduate in any discipline. Finally, you have to clear the Professional program to register as an authorized and employable Company Secretary. It is mandatory to clear the Executive program to appear in the final stage. An ongoing articleship is mandatory for all candidates under Practising Company Secretary or a Company as an eligibility criterion.
The average pay scale of Company Secretaries lies in the range of INR 6-8 lakhs per year. At the entry-level, you can score packages in the range of INR 4-6 lakhs per year. With experience and progress, packages in the range of INR 12-15 lakhs per year are fairly common with big companies. However, these packages can go much higher with experience and association with bigger companies.
It is not a necessity for a Company Secretary to be a director, however, they are often appointed as one or given directorial powers and status. Many companies also prefer to have the senior or chief company secretary to be from the board of directors. Otherwise, it is not necessary and most companies hire Company Secretary from outside on payroll.
Mega Opening for "US Healthcare"- Blended Process (60%C.S. & 40% Back office International Process).
One of the Best Company to work With As a AR-Associate.
For More Details Call On- 8097451453 / 8097451443
Only Central & Herbal Line Candidates can Apply.
Make your Career in US Healthcare Process. Very Limited Opening Apply Now.
**"HURRY SPECIAL INTERVIEW - SIMPLE ROUND FOR BLENDED PROCESS"**
Roles and ResponsibilitiesHi,
Statutory Compliance Related matters
Conduct of Board Meeting & Related Matters
Conduct of Shareholders Meeting & Related Matters
Handling of ESOP, Audit and Shareholders related matters
Responsible for Legal & Company Secretary,due diligence of companies. Should have good exposure in IPO. Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors,Secretarial Auditors.
Board & shareholders management including holding Board Committee.
Drafting,preparation of Agenda of various meetings like BOD Meeting, Audit Committee meeting, Nomination &Remuneration committee meeting,committee meeting, Extra Ordinary General Meeting. Drafting, preparation of Minutes of meeting
Technical skills: Proficiency in Excel
Behavioral skills: Analytical skills, leadership qualities
Company : A leading NBFC, part of a Large Conglomerate
Position : Company Secretary
Location : Chennai
Incumbent responsible for managing the entire Secretarial and Compliance function for the Company. Will be handling strategic matters and bring about process improvements in the function.
Key Responsibilities :
- Meeting all Statutory Compliance related to Companies Act, RBI & NBFC, SEBI, Other Regulators
- Responsible for ensuring uniform practices in servicing the various companies and providing support in Secretarial Audit / Internal Audit / Annual Report related assignments
- Arranging and conduction of AGM, Board Meeting, General Meeting of Audit Committee and any other committee formed by the Board including issuing notices, preparing Agendas and passing Resolutions
- Drafting of various Resolutions and Minutes of meeting of Board of Directors, Shareholders, Committee constituted by the Board.
- Coordinate & liaison for adherence pertaining to various compliance as per corporate laws to various departments
- Responsible for smooth completion of Regulatory Audits
- Regulatory support to Treasury Department in fund mobilization programmes
- Preparation of MOA & AOA including the amendment, addition, deletion of various clauses.
- Good working knowledge and practical experience in the area of Company Law and Rules made there under Secretarial Standards/Practices
- Good Drafting Skill, Accuracy and Adherence to timelines
- Interpretation ability & Promptness of response
- Coordinating with various locations/departments for collecting information and to enable smooth work
- Responsible and Sincere
- Interpersonal skills in relationship building
- Maintaining Confidentiality of information
Qualification & Experience :
- CS with min 9 Years of post-qualification experience in Regulatory Compliance from any major listed company, Preferably from an BFSI/ NBFCs
- Knowledge on Companies Act, 2013
- NBFC Rules and Regulations
Job Title: Company Secretary
Reports To: Business Controller
Job Location: SIPCOT, Irungatukottai, Sriperambadur
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.,
Job Description Intern LCDCOE
Division:Legal & Compliance Job Title: Intern
Location: Mumbai NKP Reporting to: Manager / Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firms employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Legal and Compliance Department Center of Excellence ( LCDCOE ) is an extended arm of different global Legal and Compliance (LCD) teams. Similarly, Company Secretarial (CoSec) team at the LCDCOE is embedded within global LCD. CoSec team at the LCDCOE will support global CoSec teams on various company secretarial tasks offshored to LCDCOE.
Skills required (Essential)
Monday to Friday from 11:30 AM to 08:30 PM
a. 8-12 years post qualification working and handling as Company Secretarial affairs.
b. Should be currently working for Listed Company or should have exposure of listed company compliance while working in other capacity.
c. Exposure of handling QIP, Private Placement of Equity and Debt, Takeover, Merger in listed company environment.
1. Taking care of complete legal and procedural aspects in handling of Board Meeting, General Meeting and Various Committee Meetings (Audit Committee, Nomination & Remuneration Committee, CSR Committee, Risk Committee etc. ) including preparation of notices, agenda and minutes of these meetings.
2. Compliance with all applicable corporate laws such as Companies Act 2013, FEMA, and SEBI related laws & regulations including LODR Regulations, ESOP, SAST Regulations, Insider Trading Regulations and all other applicable laws in India.
3. Filling, maintenance of all Company books and records and filing of various statutory Forms & Returns with the MCA, BSE, NSE, SEBI and RBI. Preparation of Annual Report, Annual Returns, etc.
4. Experience in handling transactions related to FPO, QIP, Private placement of Debt & Equity, Private Equity Transactions, Merger-Demerger, Takeover etc.
5. Representing the Company and Interacting with Regional Director/ NCLT/ MCA/ BSE/ NSE/ SEBI/ NSDL/ CDSL on various matters for taking approval under various sections of Companies Act and matter connected with LODR / SEBI Regulations.
6. Liasioning with RTA / Depositories on matter related to transfer & transmission of shares, dematerialization of shares and handling of Shareholder grievances on the various matters.
7. Keeping close watch on the changing Legal requirements for Secretarial function and ensure its preparedness and compliance of the same.
8. Interacting with various Departments/ Statutory Auditors/ Secretarial Auditors for ensure smooth functioning of the Secretarial Department.
9. Supporting and coordinating with internal departments including HR, Finance, and Legal, Operations, Purchases, IT and Sales to resolve their issues related to Secretarial Matter in a manner which are consistent with organization Policy.
10. Self-starter and ready to initiate/ follow to introduce new initiative with utmost energy enthusiasm.
11. Compliance with complete Secretarial and Legal formality as per the Joint Venture Agreement for the Joint Venture Companies and Shareholder Agreement for PE invested Companies.
12. Always keen to take the Compliance to next level and achieve excellence with help of other teams of the organization
13. Easy and comfortable with technologies
Top Tier one law firm is looking forward to speak with Company Secretary having 6-10 years of experience for their Delhi Office.
- Responsible for Secretarial Compliances of MNC clients
- Preparation of Notices, Agendas, Minutes and Annual Reports.
- Conveying & Conducting Shareholders' Meetings and Board and Committee meetings.
- Formulation of Policies related to Sexual Harassment, Insider Trading and HR Manual
- Shifting of registered office from one state to another
- Alternation of Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Issue of capital (Rights and Preferential issue)
- Handled Buyback of shares of listed entity
- Incorporation of new entities and structuring advisory
- Providing end to end support to newly incorporated entities
- Responsible for secretarial compliance of in-house entities
- Analysis of significant beneficial ownership
- Handling stamp duty related assignments from perspective of scheme(s) and issue of shares and advisory thereto
- Handling FEMA related filings such as FC-TRS, FLA returns, FC-GPR
- Creation of entity master and single master forms
Transaction Advisory and Consulting with respect to:-
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Compounding of offences
- Drafting schemes of merger
- Rectification of historic stamp duty dues
- Conversion and closure of section 8 companies
- Correction of entity master (RBI Records) and MCA filing rectification
- Applicability of Insider Regulation and Takeover norms
- Requirement related to reclassification of promoters as per SEBI guidelines
- Memo(s)/Opinions with respect to managerial remuneration and appointment of KMP in listed entities, related party transaction, video conference annual general meetings etc.
- Analysis of shareholder disputes and advisory related thereto
- Currently working on a demerger of a listed company and acquisition of private company by a listed company
Supported formats- pdf, doc, docx, csv, rtf, txt files File size should not exceed 5 MB